We are looking for just the right person to join our team as a dance instructor. Many people think that because they have never danced ballroom before, they are not qualified to teach. That is simply not true. Arthur Murray Studios have been teaching people how to dance for over a century. We can train anyone to become a professional dance instructor, too.
We are focused on giving legendary service to our students, so the foremost qualification is that you love people, love being around people, and that you are always looking for ways to make others’ lives better.
- Must be over 21 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Dance experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Customer service experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Must be able to work with a group of people.
- Must have a history of good attendance and punctuality.
Arthur Murray’s is a “No Drama” zone. Our calling is to make the time our students spend in our studio the best part of their week. As such, we do not tolerate negative attitudes, gossiping, inappropriate remarks to co-workers or students, or emotional baggage. We want to foster a fun, friendly, and professional atmosphere in the studio.
Arthur Murray Greenwood is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, or ethnicity. No prior experience is necessary.